- Restaurants near Casa d’Artista, Alassio on Tripadvisor: Find traveler reviews and candid photos of dining near Casa d’Artista in Alassio, Italy.
- Albergo alla Fontanella is an excellent choice for travelers visiting Alassio, offering many helpful amenities designed to enhance your stay. Given the close proximity of popular landmarks, such as Chiesa Santa Maria degli Angeli (0.2 mi) and Chiesa della Carità (0.2 mi), guests of Albergo alla Fontanella can easily experience some of Alassio's most well known attractions.
- Restaurants near Solponente, Alassio on Tripadvisor: Find traveller reviews and candid photos of dining near Solponente in Alassio, Italy.
- When's the best time for a beach vacation in Alassio? Plan your trip to the beach with this snapshot of weather throughout the year in Alassio: The hottest months are usually August and July with an average temp of 74°F, while the coldest months are February and January with an average of 52°F. Average annual precipitation for Alassio is 30 inches.
- A possible motto of the Grand Hotel Alassio on the Riviera Ligure, with a glorious tradition of hospitality that began in the 19th century and continues successfully today.Built in the nineteenth century in a dazzling neoclassical style in front of the beach and the sea, following the example of the palaces on the Côte d'Azur, the Grand Hotel ...